Zoom F4 is new 4ch mixer recorder.
I want to 4ch mixer recorder. however, nothing. Zoom make a 4ch mixer recorder.
maybe, I buy Zoom F4.
Features at a glance
- 6-input/8-track multitrack field recorder with integrated mixer
- 6 discrete inputs, including with 4 locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors, a stereo 3.5mm input, and Zoom mic capsule input
- Input 5/6 can be used as a camera return for monitoring only.
- Compact and lightweight metal chassis, weighing just 2 pounds (without batteries)
- High-quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dBu EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording as well as 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, and 44.1 kHz, plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility; 16-/24-bit resolution
- Accurate time code (0.2 ppm) I/O on standard BNC connectors; drop frame/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries, external DC battery pack with 4-pin HIROSE connector, and Zoom AD-19 12V AC Adapter with DHC-1 DC-HIROSE cable (included)
- Dedicated gain control knob, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo switch foreach channel
- Phantom power (+48V/+24V) on every preamp
- High pass filter, phase invert, and Mid-Side decoder
- Advanced onboard limiters for input and output
- Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel / output delay of up to 10 frames per output
- Compatible with all Zoom mic capsules; optional ECM extender cableen ables remote positioning
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with front panel volume control
- Dual XLR balanced Main Outs plus 1/8″ stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Front panel OPTION button gives quick access to important shortcuts
- 1.9” white, backlit monochrome LCD
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 512 GB each
- Support for extensive metadata (BWF and iXML); input time, date,
- project, scene number, etc.
- Built-in tripod mount; camera mount adapter also included
- Use as a 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
The F4 can also be mounted to a tripod and attached to your camera using the included mounting bracket.
*The F4 does not have Bluetooth capabilities and is not compatible with the Zoom F8 iOS app.